I am finished moving! Well, for the next couple of weeks at least. All my stuff is in storage (I've acquired a surprisingly large amount since I've been here) and my room and bathroom are sparkly clean. I even have my deposit back and I got it back with relative ease which is fairly astounding. So now I am happily ensconced at Marge's. In fact the only thing I'm not too happy about is that my friend Jen is up in Santa Barbara so I have no hope of getting my laptop, portable hard drive, GPS or ipod shuffle back for at least another week. The GPS is the most serious of the lot! Have you got any idea how tricky it is to drive around the maze of San Diego freeways without one?
Another thing I'm not too happy about is that I've finished 'Breaking Dawn'. I was very well behaved yesterday and only went out and bought it after all my moving and cleaning were done. Once I got home I didn't put it down until I finished it and as a result I went to bed at some odd hour this morning. It was totally worth it though! 'Breaking Dawn' was excellent! It was on a par with 'Twilight' which is the 1st book (and until yesterday the best book) in the series. But now it's over *sigh*. I'll just have to content myself with reading the books over and over again. Until the Twilight movie comes out that is!
I was even more distraught earlier today when I discovered that the new series of 'Gossip Girl' (a tv show I watch) is not starting until September 1st! I was under the misguided impression that it was starting in the 1st week of August and I was quite excited about it. So now I will have to sit through all the titillating commercials and sneak-peaks for another whole month! It's just not fair.
On a slightly better note - I've finally done some washing so I'll have clean clothes to wear tomorrow and I'm going to look at an apartment tonight so we'll see how that works out.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment