I passed the written portion of my California Drivers license test! This morning I went to the DMV (again) and the line was ridiculous so I was really glad I had an appointment because that meant I got to skip the queue! It didn't mean that I didn't have to wait however - I got to do a fair amount of that inside the DMV. Anyway I eventually wrote my test and passed which is awesome! So now I just need to pass the driving portion which I'm not overly concerned about seeing I've been driving for almost 7 years! (Oops, I'm giving away my age here!). The problem is that I need to make an appointment to do my test and there aren't any available for the next 30 days at any of the 4 DMV offices in San Diego! It's really frustrating. So I basically have to keep on phoning every day to see if anything changes.
I have no new news on the apartment front either - I just need to keep looking there as well.
On a brighter note I've finished posting the pictures from my trip so here are the links.
New York photos
Boston photos
I also got my laptop and hard drive back from Jen (as well as my ipod, jewellery, documents and everything else I didn't want to leave at the apartment with Sarah) so I should have some more pictures from SA and the Rotary International convention up soon.
It's now 2am and I'm off to bed! Marge is back home so I had to wait to use the computer tonight as none of her neighbours are nice enough to have left their wireless connections un-password protected.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment