I'm back in San Diego! I flew in this afternoon after getting to the airport in New York very very early this morning! Well it wasn't actually that early it was just quite a while before my flight actually left. But when you consider that last time I went to NY I managed to miss my flight that's probably a good thing.
I'm half asleep and typing this at the moment because it's about 4:30am NY time and I'm still awake, sort of! The reason for this is that I need to move tomorrow. Technically my lease ended today but Sarah hasn't organised a new roomie yet so I have a couple of days grace (that I have to pay for of course). I haven't found a new place yet so I've rented a storage locker for my stuff and am moving it all in there tomorrow and I'm moving in with Marge.
As I'm moving I need boxes to put all my stuff into. In the year I've been here I've accumulated a lot of stuff! If you don't want to pay for boxes (which I don't) then you need to go to the grocery store when they're restocking shelves and they just give them to you. Vons closes at 1am so that means you need to get there around 12:30ish. It's also a great time to go grocery shopping! In fact, I fell asleep on my bed earlier and woke up just after midnight. I contemplated getting up to go and get boxes but that wasn't really enough of a motivator. What did get me out of bed was the thought that if I didn't go to Vons then I wouldn't have any milk for the morning and then I couldn't have cereal. That would have been a tragedy! So now I have milk and boxes and my bed is calling me!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment