Well - not really. It's more like how to dismantle and ikea desk. I'm very proud of the fact that I managed to take my desk apart! Especially since ikea gives you instructions on how to put it together initially but doing it in reverse sans the instructions is much trickier than it sounds! It was quite a complicated puzzle and took nearly an hour but my perseverance paid off and it's now it pieces on my floor. Which is a very good thing because it's big and heavy and doesn't fit in the lift otherwise. Now I'm just going to have to put it back together which could be interesting!
Aside from that I'm largely moved out! It's taken 2 trips to the storage place, one to Marge's and every box I had but it's almost all done! Then of course I'll have to repeat it in reverse in a few weeks when I find a new place to live but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Tomorrow all that remains is for me to move the big stuff (like my bed etc) and clean (ugh). Then I will be free of my nutty roommate which is an endless exciting thought!
Oh and FYI... I'm officially staying at Marge's now which means I have a computer again! So when the moving is completed I'll get on to sorting out travel pics. That could be minorly delayed however by the release of 'Breaking Dawn' tomorrow - the 4th book in Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. Actually it's today now! If I wasn't already in my PJ's I'd be tempted to go and see if I could find a 24hr bookstore.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment