At the moment I'm sitting and drinking a Cherry Coke Zero and I can't decide if I like it or not! On one hand the fake cherry flavour is not totally unpleasant but I don't think it does much for me in this form. Coke Zero is comparable to SA's Coke Light. You also get Diet Coke here which is revolting! It's got so much artificial sweetener in it that that's pretty much all you can taste and it gives me a headache. So I drink Coke Zero (which is aimed at guys apparently because it doesn't have all the 'diet' connotations). But back to the cherry aspect - I really don't think it adds much to the drink at all. But then again I think I could quite happily give up Coke altogether and not miss it at all so maybe I'm not the right person to be talking about this!
I bought my Cherry Coke when I was out shopping for headphones this evening because my headphones died! I was at gym earlier today and when I switched my ipod on I only got sound in my one ear. So I had to spend my entire time at gym swapping the working headphone from ear to ear depending on which side the loudest noise was coming from. Even though I had the non-working earphone in my ear as well I could still hear from that ear which is a definite problem. I listen to my ipod at gym because I play really fast music and it keeps me going on the cardio machines. The other reason I like listening to music is because it blocks out all other sounds - including the sound of me breathing so I don't notice how tired I'm getting and I push myself to carry on going. Needless to say today's was not the best workout ever. However, I am pleased to announce that I eventually managed to find a really nice pair of Sony headphones so hopefully the next time I go to gym I'll be much happier! I got them at Walmart of all places. Shopping at Walmart is a very scary experience! My only excuse is that I'd already been to 2 other electronic stores without any success and Walmart was on the way to get groceries at Vons.
Updates:
#1 - Driving test tomorrow morning - wish me luck!
#2 - No new apartment hunting news.
#3 - The name 'Michael Phelps' is really starting to grate my cheese! Apparently he has assumed demi-God status so it is imperative that everyone mention his name at least 47 times a day.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment