The (pick the one most appropriate for the day's post): adventures/thoughts/day-to-day existence of a South African student in San Diego, California.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
One dollar a day diet project
Something really interesting I found while browsing the web - the one dollar a day diet project. The guy has been selected to go on a Rotary Group Study Exchange.
I just finished reading Gone with the Wind. I've always been a fan of historical fiction but I've always read about Europe so I decided that while I'm in here I should read about the US and this seemed like a logical place to start. I really enjoyed it - despite the fact I felt like slapping Scarlett and the ending wasn't exactly what I had been expecting/hoping for.
Me
I decided I needed a new pic seeing that the last one was up for a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment