Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kate update

I only woke up an hour ago. Yes that would be at 2pm. Note to self: set alarm even on weekends! I didn't go to bed that late but obviously I didn't feel like waking up or something! I went downtown with my friend Bella last night. We went to a place called Cafe Seville which had excellent mojitos and guys playing Spanish music. It was a good evening.

At the moment I'm trying to coordinate my move. I was had wanted to move this weekend but I think the other guy is still in the process of moving out so I'm only going to get to move tomorrow which totally sucks! Who moves on a Monday? I'm hoping I can move my big stuff (mattress, bookshelf etc) this evening because I don't think I'll be able to find anyone to help me with it tomorrow and unfortunately they're all a bit too large to fit into my little car!

Otherwise I don't have much to report. I'm slowly getting back into varsity mode. I still haven't heard from the Port about an internship so on Thursday I made a couple of calls to Rotary people and 'mobilised the Rotary connection' so to speak. So hopefully I'll hear something soon.

No comments: