Thursday, June 5, 2008

Craziness!

The craziest thing happened this evening. Sarah and I were in our bathrooms getting ready to head out to PB at about 5pm when we heard this giant crash! We ran through to the living room and our glass sliding door was in pieces and there was a couch in the middle of it! Oh, and we live on the 3rd floor. The stupid boys who live on the floor above us were moving out and decided it would be a good idea to lower the couch over the balcony. The only issue was that once it cleared their balcony it swung into ours. What's freakier is that Sarah's desk is right by the door and she was there 2 mins earlier. If she'd still been there she would probably have been killed. She was really freaked out. Silly boys!

So that was my great excitement/story for the day. I'm off to Camp Pendleton (a big US Marine Corps base) tomorrow evening to give a presentation at their Rotary Club. I'm so not looking forward to the San Diego rush hour traffic!

No comments: