Last night (it is now morning) I went to the Linkin Park concert in LA. It was amazing! They are so good live. I loved every minute of it. They played all their hit singles as well as a good mix of their new and old songs.
To give you a bit of background to this whole thing - Linkin Park is one of my favourite bands ever! So when I found out they were playing a concert in LA I really wanted to go. Then I discovered that tickets were sold out (they'd sold out 20mins after going on sale apparently) so that dashed all my hopes. But I still really, really wanted to go and where there's a will... there's eBay! (Sorry, i know that was terrible). Anyway, I bid for and got a ticket on eBay. I paid double the original price but you know what... it was worth every single penny! It turned out to be an awesome seat too - raised front row, directly opposite the stage (a basket ball court's length way). LA's about 2 hours from San Diego depending on traffic. I tried to find a lift but I couldn't find one! I even put an ad on Craig's list (awesome online classifieds). There were also no trains late enough to come home after the concert and the hotels were ridiculously expensive if I wanted to stay over... etc etc. So I decided to drive which turned out to be remarkably easy! I think I'm going to investigate the possibility of going to see other concerts in the LA area.
Anyway... as promised I now have an online photo album so you can got there and have a look at the photos from the concert. The address for all my online albums is just http://picasaweb.google.com/kitkatem/ if you ever want to have a look and see if I've uploaded other pics.
And just because I can (I love technology)... here's a slideshow of the pics. You can't see the captions though so you may want to go to the album to have a look at those. Also, the pics are rather tiny. To see them better click on the link above and click on slideshow.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment